Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Taylor Swift Keds Review


As I am sure you all know, Taylor collaborated with Keds to create her own line of shoes for them. Judging by the fact that almost all styles are out of stock on Keds’ website, I’d say they are really popular. I’ve never worn Keds so I wasn’t sure if I should get a pair or not, but being a die-hard Swiftie (and the fact that they are SUPER cute) I decided to take the plunge and get a pair.

I went with the “Taylor Swift’s Champion Guitar” pair. It was between this pair and 2 others (Taylor Swift’s Champion Shades and Taylor Swift’s Champion Rose Stripe in navy/mustard). They are exclusively sold at Journey’s so I went there to try them on (versus ordering a pair blindly off the internet without knowing if they’ll fit or not).

Taylor Swift's Champion Shades
Taylor Swift's Champion Rose Stripe














The shoes fit fairly true to size, mine are a little bit too wide but you can’t tell by looking at them (I can only tell because I’m OCD). They are really comfortable which makes me happy, and they are so cute. I love the guitars on them, but from a distance they just look like a really cool pattern (which is another thing I like about the Champion Shades pair). Plus as an added little T Swift surprise, they come with a little charm on them. Mine came with a heart that has a “13” on it, but there are other ones like a guitar pick. BEWARE: if you get your shoes from Nordstrom they won’t have the charm on them. Just as a few designs are exclusive to Journey’s, some are exclusive to Nordstrom (like the Champion Shades pair). 



Overall, I love these shoes and I am excited to get another pair! I recommend them to any Swiftie, or anyone who likes shoes. ;)

Here is a link to Keds so you can check them out yourself: http://www.keds.com

(All pictures came directly from the Keds website)

No comments:

Post a Comment