Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dream Setlist for the 1989 World Tour


I am SO excited for this tour! While I was listening to the album, I found myself trying to picture what songs Taylor would actually perform and how she would do them. I realized that I actually really want to hear every song (bonus ones included) live and I'd even be ok with not hearing any of the old stuff (except for Love Story) if that would ensure that this was possible. With that in mind, I decided to make my own setlist- so Taylor if for some reason you're #taylurking and come across this post, please take notes ;)


Ok so if I could pick the setlist for the 1989 Tour it would be (in no particular order) -

  1. Shake It Off
  2. Welcome to New York
  3. I Know Places
  4. Wonderland
  5. Clean
  6. Blank Space
  7. Wildest Dreams
  8. This Love
  9. Style
  10. Out of the Woods
  11. Bad Blood
  12. New Romantics
  13. All You Had to do was Stay
  14. I Wish You Would
  15. Sparks Fly
  16. Love Story
  17. You Belong With Me
  18. Mean
  19. 22
  20. I Knew You Were Trouble

Although, 20 songs is A LOT, this would be one hell of a show- although anything she puts together for this tour will be one hell of a show and I cannot wait. I genuinely hope she does Wonderland and New Romantics even though they are bonus tracks. I could live without YBWM, but Love Story HAS to be played for this tour-it's tradition. I think Sparks Fly would fit well and so would Mean and 22. I also just think she would have a lot of fun performing IKYWT again, but I could also live without that song as well. 

What about you? What songs are you dying to hear live? Also, do you hope she does a surprise B-Stage song again?

No comments:

Post a Comment